Become a Dance Marathon 2013 Chair!
To apply, follow the link to the Google doc below and email it to email@example.com by July 31!
Dancers and Moralers are the most visible part of BUDM. The entire 18-hour event is jam-packed with bands, performance groups, fun, and games to keep everyone’s energy up for the entire time they are on their feet. Registration for dancers, moralers, and teams for Dance Marathon 2012 is now open!
Register to be a Dancer or Moraler at support.pedaids.org/budm
Dancers- Most Important Part of Dance Marathon
- Stay on their feet for the full 18 hours of dance party fun
- Prior dance experience not required!
- Receive Dance Marathon 2012 Dancer T-Shirt and Dancer Bag full of prizes and goodies from Dance Marathon Sponsors
- Raise minimum of $100
Moralers – Vital to Keep the Energy Going Throughout the Night
- Attend DM for one 4-hour or 6-hour shift
- Be prepared to motivate dancers during your shift
- Be enthusiastic and contribute to the positive, fun atmosphere
- Receive Dance Marathon 2012 Moraler T-Shirt
- Raise minimum of $75
Team Registration – Increase the Fun
- Register as a team of 8 – 12 dancers
- Each team must raise a minimum of $800
- Anyone and everyone is welcome to the event!
- 2 hour Visitor passes are available for $10
- Passes are sold at the link table in the weeks before DM
*You can donate to an individual dancer or Dance Marathon as a whole. In order to donate to an individual, please search for the registrant’s name first.